Friday

Indoor/Outdoor carpeting~ Update



My love affair with these synthetic indoor/outdoor area rugs continues.

I have just added one by the front door where we have VERY little clearance
to open the door.

We got the rug yesterday, and it takes a little bit for them to flatten out,
but we can open the door already.


They are inexpensive compared to other area rugs.

They are flat and thin.

They can be used inside and outside.

They are washable with a garden hose.

They stay clean looking, and do not look worn with use.

I have had one in my family room for a year
and it looks like new.

I got that one at Lowes for half price.
$35.

homedecorators.com has the best selection.

You may have the perfect place to use one or some of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you interested? Comment or EMAIL ME!!!!!!!!!